Hi everyone! My name is Tim B. Taylor and I would like to welcome you to my blog! I hope you all learn something from me as I have 15+ years of experience in helping others to quickly fix their broken relationships. I have been where you are right now and have definitely felt the same way. When my girlfriend and I broke up I thought my life as I knew it was over. But with the knowledge I gained from T.W Jackson's step by step program entitled The Magic of Making Up, I not only got back with my ex but I also married her and have been living very happily ever since. With what I learned also inspired me to become a relationship adviser to be able to help others through their most difficult times.

When You Have An Ex To Get Back

If you have an ex  to get back, you might have already tried several things to get them to come back to you.  You might have begged, pleaded, promised to change your ways, and even gone so far as to break up a new relationship they might be having.  It’s important to remember at all times how you appear to them. It’s going to be hard to get them back if you look childish or scheming.

Try to think of any behaviors like that you’ve displayed since you broke up, and stop them now. Whatever you’ve been doing obviously isn’t working or you’d be back together already.  If you’ve been following them around and showing up everywhere they are even if they are out with friends or on a date, your behavior probably seems more like that of a stalker than someone who loves them. When you have an ex to get back, things you’re doing to convince them to be with you might be the things that are keeping them away.

Next time you end up in the same place together, whether it’s a restaurant or a club, when you walk in and see them, do acknowledge them.  But instead of going up to them and demanding their attention as you might have done before, simply say hello and go about your business in another part of the room, or explain that since they are there, you’ll leave to make them more comfortable. Be nice and polite and simply go.  If nothing else, the change in your behavior will get them thinking.

When you have an ex  to get back, doing what isn’t expected is important if you’ve been trying unsuccessfully for a while.  If you’ve been calling them 10 times a day, or even 3, stop.  Call when you really need something, not just to rehash why they should take you back.  If you don’t have reason to call, then simply don’t call.  After a week or so, give them a call just to say hello and that you were thinking about them.  Ask if they are doing all right, and a few simple questions like that.

If  he/she starts to sound suspicious wanting to know why you really called and acting as if all this niceness is just a prelude to your usual behavior, just assure them that you called because you missed them and wanted to check in on them.  Then say goodbye and end the call on a good note.  When you have an ex to get back, you want them to wonder at the end of such a conversation. They’ll wonder why you didn’t beg or plead as usual, and what’s going on.

If you’re less comfortable with calling for such a thing, mail them a card that simply says you’re thinking about them.  It’s important to give them the chance to make a move.  When you have an ex  to get back, you can’t smother them with attention and affection but instead let them come after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment