Hi everyone! My name is Tim B. Taylor and I would like to welcome you to my blog! I hope you all learn something from me as I have 15+ years of experience in helping others to quickly fix their broken relationships. I have been where you are right now and have definitely felt the same way. When my girlfriend and I broke up I thought my life as I knew it was over. But with the knowledge I gained from T.W Jackson's step by step program entitled The Magic of Making Up, I not only got back with my ex but I also married her and have been living very happily ever since. With what I learned also inspired me to become a relationship adviser to be able to help others through their most difficult times.

Divorce - Aka The Big D

Going through a divorce or just thinking about getting a divorce? Well I have been there and it is definitely no picnic. It has to be one of the most trying times in your life. Depending on the circumstances it can be one of the best things for two people to do. No sense putting your children through the fighting and yelling that always accompanies a messy divorce.

When two people realize they are fighting a losing battle it is definitely time to throw in the towel. When you realize you have been living a life with someone who doesn't seem to care or even feel the same way anymore it is best just to be honest and not prolong the agony any longer.

People tend to stay together just out of habit or just because they are afraid of disrupting their children or upsetting their families and what not. Those are <b>not</b> good excuses for you or your mate not to part.

Instead, the both of you ought to realize the pain that you are putting everyone close to you in. It is much more painful to live in a tense environment. Children are a lot smarter than you think and can
tell when things are not right between you.

There are tons of reasons for divorce. Maybe you were married at a young age and started having kids and just fell into the groove instead of actually getting to know each other beforehand. Maybe there was infidelity on one side or both sides and you feel it cannot be repaired.

In my case it was not really being in love with the woman in the first place and a few years into the relationship meeting the one you were supposed to be with. Along with countless years of infidelity on her part. I had four children with my ex and basically just stayed for the kids.

When I did meet the woman of my dreams it was during one of our many separations. We dated for a couple of months and then my intended ex found out about it and grew insanely jealous. She then tried every tactic to get me back and like a dummy I dumped my girlfriend and went back home. But it was only good for a short period of time until it slid right back into the rut once again.

Six years later I decided enough was enough and we decided to go through with the divorce. When I contacted my ex girlfriend I found out she too had a bad relationship as well. I also found out she had felt the same way as I had for six years. We got back together and have been married for seven wonderful years. I gained custody of each of my children and we are one big happy family!

Not every marriage has to end in divorce though. As a matter of fact, most marriages or relationships can be saved by just implementing a step by step program for getting back together. You owe it to yourself and each other to check this out before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment