Hi everyone! My name is Tim B. Taylor and I would like to welcome you to my blog! I hope you all learn something from me as I have 15+ years of experience in helping others to quickly fix their broken relationships. I have been where you are right now and have definitely felt the same way. When my girlfriend and I broke up I thought my life as I knew it was over. But with the knowledge I gained from T.W Jackson's step by step program entitled The Magic of Making Up, I not only got back with my ex but I also married her and have been living very happily ever since. With what I learned also inspired me to become a relationship adviser to be able to help others through their most difficult times.

Lonely? 5 Best Tips to Cheer You Up

Lonely? Just got out of a bad relationship or had your heart broken in some way? Feel like you are in it alone? Trust me, you are not. I too have felt the exact way you are feeling right now. Being lonely is never easy to deal with. In fact, it can be very difficult to handle altogether. When your heart is broken,you will definitely feel sad, frustrated and just plain miserable. I know, I have been right where you are right now. In this article, I will discuss the 5 best tips to cheer you up. By following these 5 tips, I will teach you to overcome loneliness and move on with your life.

1. Accept The Truth

First of all, you must accept the fact that you and your ex are not together any more. Feel the pain but don't hide from it. Instead, realize that life can and will go on without your ex in your life. This isn't to say that it won't be painful. It will likely be very painful but keep in mind that it is only temporary. Do what you have to do to get past the pain and hurt. Cry if you must, but don't hide from the pain.

2. Don't Mope

Don't spend your time moping around the house. As I said before, you shouldn't hide from the pain but you also shouldn't mope around about it either. After all, your ex is not just going to sit around moping over you so why mope around about them? Instead, you should focus on your own needs and decide right now at that moment that you will overcome loneliness and get on with your life. After all, you deserve to be happy. So, visualize yourself as being happy and complete and do your best to attain that goal of a happier state of mind.

3. Get Yourself Busy


Now is the time you must get busy doing things that you enjoy. Yes, it probably feels as if you have a void in your life (now that your ex is gone) and this is normal. After all, the two of you probably spent a lot of time together and you have to fill that emptiness. To do so, think of something that you have always wanted to do in life and then do it. For instance, you can open a part time business, get your college degree or take a special class. Whatever you do, use this time to improve yourself and not only will you get over your ex and deal with loneliness, you will also improve yourself.

4. Get Support From Family And Friends

Another way to get over being lonely is to connect or reconnect with your friends and family. This is a great way to get over being lonely
and allowing you to spend time with people that you care about. This includes your family, friends, coworkers and etc. After all, when you were in a relationship, you were probably too busy to spend time with those you cared about. Now that you're single, use this precious time to reconnect.

5. Start Dating Again




Spread the word that you are free again and are open and receptive to dating. Whatever you do, do not try and replace your ex. Instead take it slow and have a good time. You don't want to jump into a serious relationship until you are ready and you are over your ex.

Also, with your newly found strengths there might be a chance of rekindling things with your ex. Just because your relationship took a turn for the worst doesn't mean it will always be that way. Depending on the situation your ex may come crawling back to you begging for forgiveness or just recognize your new outlook on life and realize what a big mistake he/she may have made. Whatever you choose is just that. A choice. And that my friends is yours to make.

If I can make the difference in just one life out there then I have achieved my goal in teaching you the 5 best tips to cheer you up. Good luck with any choice you make!

These steps are a combination of my own expertise and The things that I learned from T "Dub" Jackson. T Dub is a world known expert on all aspects of human relationships. I know he can help you just the way he helped me in my relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment